Upcoming Certification and Training
|Open||April 27th to 30th, 2020||Expert Level Certification (4 Days)||Montreal|
|Public||Business Level Training (1 Day)||Virtual|
|Private||Business Level Training (1 Day)||Virtual|
|*Check back new classes being added soon…|
If you are interested in training you or your staff for SuccessFinder, we have multiple options:
Expert Level Certification (4 Day)
- 85 Behavioral Traits
- 26 Competencies
- 35 Career Themes
- 600+ Benchmarks
What you’ll learn:
- Unlock the full potential of the SuccessFinder
- Become completely autonomous at using all SuccessFinder data.
- Support the entire employee lifecycle from hiring to development and succession planning.
- Help your leadership team thrive and make strategic high-stakes talent decisions based on scientific data.
- Access to various SuccessFinder resources.
This is a four-day certification. It includes a pre-certification curriculum and on-site learning. It is limited to 25 participants so the learning experience is personal and intimate with group discussion, lectures, and labs. You will be taking the assessment and will be learning the tool along with your own journey in self-discovery. Breakfast, lunch, and some dinners are included. Post certification, you’ll get 6 free supervision sessions with a certified expert to reinforce the learning. You will have everything you need to become a certified SuccessFinder practitioner within 12 months.
Becoming certified on SuccessFinder can be beneficial in two ways:
- It allows you to become a part of our network of Certified Independent Consultants
- It allows you to provide consulting within your organization giving you the opportunity for significant positive impact on individual and corporate success.
Because we are certifying you as a SuccessFinder practitioner we want you to consider the following:
- Our program requires a commitment to the mission of behaviorally-based career counseling, and the corresponding dedication to master the complexities of the instrument.
- If you thrive on seeking a deeper understanding of individual behaviors, SuccessFinder will provide you with an accurate, comprehensive and integrated model.
- If you want to apply your certification to a wide range of individual and business situations, Successfinder will equip you with the most complete toolkit.
- If your background reflects one of the combinations of organizational development, counseling, coaching, psychology, career guidance or HR practice, you will identify with SuccessFinder’s complex approach.
- The more extensive your experience with other assessment tools and their limitations, the more clearly you will recognize the uniqueness and value that the SuccessFinder brings to the assessment process.
Business Level Training (1 Day)
This training is done virtually. This is a single day training focused on the SuccessFinder competency model. It can also be tailored to the competencies most relevant to your group or organization. At the end of the training, training attendees will be certified on the 26 SuccessFinder competencies as well as SuccessFinder’s Ladder of Leadership model of key competencies in Manager, Executive and CEO level roles. This is often a great way to get introduced to SuccessFinder without committing to the rigor of full certification. Attending this training will enable you to use SuccessFinder’s competency based solutions for selection, development and career management.
Schedule a Private Competency Training
The Competency Training can be scheduled and customized to your needs. It is valuable if you have a larger audience that has completed the SuccessFinder assessment and you need to understand their results. The workshop gives a good understanding of core strengths and behaviors in order to leverage them to increase the impact in your workplace.
For information about private Competency Training, please contact us.